I’ll be teaching my workshop on data and mapping again this April 2018 with Co.Open/Allied Media Projects.
During the 4-week course we will journey through the entire mapping process; from paper survey to digital database, basic map visualizations, and finally analysis. We will be working with free and open source software (QGIS, LibreOffice, Inkscape, etc.).
Check out some of the past course projects:
- Midtown or Cass Corridor? Responses from the streets
- Open Green Spaces Map in the Cass Corridor
- Will Walk from AMP for Food
- Desired Pathways in Detroit’s Cass Corridor
- Cass Corridor Land Owners 2016
Wednesday nights in April (4 weeks long) 6-9pm
Sign up! HERE