It’s that time again. I’ll be teaching my workshop on data and mapping again this October 2017 with Allied Media Projects/ Co.Open.
During the 4-week course we will journey through the entire mapping process; from paper survey to digital database, basic map visualizations, and finally analysis. We will be working with free and open source software (LibreOffice, QGIS, Inkscape, etc.).
Check out some of the past course projects:
- Midtown or Cass Corridor? Responses from the streets
- Open Green Spaces Map in the Cass Corridor
- Will Walk from AMP for Food
- Desired Pathways in Detroit’s Cass Corridor
- Cass Corridor Land Owners 2016
Thursday nights in October (4 weeks long) 6-9pm
October 12th – November 2nd
Sign up! HERE